Folgende Rechtsdokumente liegen zurzeit nur auf Englisch vor.
Emails from Can Stock Photo Inc.:
- Your name, company name, phone number, address, email address, username, and password ("Contact Information") are collected when you register with us. You may choose not to provide this information by not registering with us, however, certain products and services on the Site are only available to you upon registration. Upon registering, you are given the opportunity to create lightboxes, download select free images, access exclusive discounts, and purchase using credit and subscription packages. By registering with us, you consent to the use of your Contact Information as indicated in this policy. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
- In addition to your Contact Information, your credit card information including number, expiration date, card type, and billing address or your credit card may be collected at the time of purchase, which may be necessary to process your orders, complete payment to us, and for license transaction history record keeping purposes. Your credit card information is transmitted through a secure connection, and if stored, is stored in a secure location. Only authorized and necessary personnel have access to saved credit card information.
- We may collect certain technical and routing information about your computer or mobile app and your use of our website, including IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, cookie identifiers, web beacons, log files, browser type, operating system, device type, Site activity, and information from online advertisers or third parties that help us determine which products to show you (“Website Data”). We analyze this data to determine what is of interest to our customers, and thereby improve our service, and for targeted advertising.
- We keep a record of your orders, details about your purchases, your lightboxes, searches, downloads, logins, data and content submissions, support requests, and other miscellaneous information. Such information is not accessible to unauthorized personnel.
- We may include social media features on our website, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google/Google Plus widgets or buttons, and these features may collect your IP address and the pages you are visiting on our site, and set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. If you sign on to our site using social media, those services may provide you the option to share certain personal information with us.
Accessing, updating, deleting, or exporting your Information:
- At the time of registration, you are given the option to be notified by email about important website news, discounts and special offers (“Newsletter Emails”). Some of these discounts can only be taken advantage of through the email you receive.
- You may change your Newsletter Email preferences at any time by going to your Preferences" section. You may also click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email to stop receiving such messages.
- Upon creating your account, you will receive a series of welcome emails, confirm"your account creation and informing you about how to use the site. To prevent receiving these messages, do not create an account, or otherwise you may cancel your account.
- You may receive personal transactional emails as a result of requests you initiate (e.g. forgotten password, emailed purchased images) and notifications as a result of actions you have taken (e.g. payment requests, support ticket notifications, purchase receipts, notification of upcoming or past subscription renewals, subscription expirations, credit replenishments, low credit balances, etc.). To prevent receiving these messages, you must either not use your account, or you may cancel your account.
- Users who apply to become contributors or who are accepted as contributors will receive email notifications regarding the status of their application, as well as notices about file approvals, rejections, policy updates, tax document notifications, and other important account notifications as needed. To stop receiving these messages, you must remove all your content and request that your contributor status be revoked, or you may cancel your account.
Sharing of Information:
- You may update your Contact Information at any time by going to "My Account".
- To receive information we collect about you, or to request that we correct, revise, remove, or delete your data, provide your email address and submit a request. We will supply or remove the associated data within thirty (30) days of your request.
- To obtain information about whether we hold or process any of your Personal Information on behalf of a third party, please contact us.
- We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact us to have the data removed and terminate the child’s account.
- Can Stock Photo Inc. may disclose the Personal Information described above to companies in our corporate group; service providers such as retailers, online and offline advertisers, and companies who help market our products; carefully selected business partners; and others. We reserve the right to change this policy in the future.
- The Website Data described above may be used by third parties to target advertising on other websites, and third parties may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes as a result of visiting our website.
- Can Stock Photo Inc. may disclose that Licensee is a client of Can Stock Photo Inc.’s and may use Licensee’s name and logo in doing so.
- We may disclose Personal Information if required by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process) or when necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website at www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Security of our Data:
- We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal and accounting requirements, resolve disputes, and comply with our agreements. If you wish to permanently close your account and delete unneeded Personal Information, please submit a request. We will respond to your request within a reasonable amount of time.
- When you submit an order to Can Stock Photo Inc., you may do so over a secure connection. Additionally, we store your credit card information in a secure location, which can be accessed only by authorized personnel.
- We take reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure, however, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third party that received the information.
© 2019 Can Stock Photo Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.Datenschutzerklärung
Revision date: May 24, 2018